Clerk of the District Court

Passport Processing Times Continue To Be Longer 

As of June 2021 passport processing times have increased.  Standard processing can take 3 - 4 months. Expedited processing can take up to 2 months.  Click Here for more information.

Appointments are required for passport applications.  Appointments can be made by CLICKING HERE or calling 307-733-2533.  Appointments have been required for passport applications since September 2019 (prior to the pandemic).  


  • All appointments have been booked (updated 11/29/22).
  • You can call our office to inquire if there have been any recent cancellations for Sun. Dec 4th 307-733-2533.

Tracking and Accessing District Court Cases

A new one-page overview for accessing and tracking district court cases is available here

Additional records access information is found on left hand navigation under Case/Name Searches, Case Documents and District Court Calendar.

Official Duties

The Clerk of District Court is responsible for accurately and effectively processing and managing the case files and court records of the Ninth Judicial District Court of Teton County. 

We provide:

  • District Court record information 
  • District Court case processing
  • Child support customer service
  • District Court jury pool management 
  • Passport application processing

For misdemeanor offenses, traffic citations or other tickets, please refer to your citation or court document for which court to contact. You may need to contact Teton County Circuit Court at 307-733-7713 or the Town of Jackson Municipal Court at 307-733-3932, ext. 1152.

Customer Service Statement

We are thorough, trustworthy, respectful, and committed to learning and continuous improvement.

Obtaining Legal Advice

The Clerk of District Court's Office is dedicated to efficiently and effectively assisting the citizens of Teton County and all other individuals or agencies in need of our services. However, we are not attorneys and Wyoming State Statute 5-3-213 prohibits the Clerk of Court or Deputy Clerks from giving legal advice. See WY Legal Resources for more information on agencies that provide legal assistance.