Temporary Food Service Establishments

Temporary Food License Information:

How to apply for a temporary food permit:

  1. Call Environmental Health staff at 307-732-8490 to ensure you need a permit.
  2. Review the Temporary Food Service Establishment Guidelines
  3. Take the Food Handler class online or in person and pass the exam for certification.
  4. Fill out the Temporary Food Application and attach certification of food handler or manager certification.
  5. Bring the application and payment ($50.00) to Environmental Health at 460 E Pearl in Jackson at least 14 days prior to the event.

Coming from out of state?

  • If you are bringing food from your establishment in another state you are required to get a Wyoming Food Distributors license. This requires a copy of your food license from your state and a copy of your latest inspection report.

Types of Exemptions:

Think you may be exempt? Please call our office to verify.